How to get wireless internet with a dual-WAN router

|

I've been using this dual-WAN router for a couple years and have been waiting for a solution to let me use Wi-Fi AND the dual-WAN at the same time. Well, I finally found a fix!


TRENDnet TEW-637AP Wireless 802.11N Upgrade

I plugged this TRENDnet wireless upgrader into one of the LAN ports of my D-Link DI-LB604 Dual-WAN router and it's working like a champ!


The installation was easy... one of the easiest computer upgrades I've ever made. I've been using it for 9 month now as of this update. Very happy with this device. It has enabled us to get online, wirelessly, with a:
  • Dell notebook
  • Nokia N810 internet tablet
  • Wii
  • Nintendo DSi
Our devices connected wirelessly within minutes of opening the TRENDnet TEW-637AP wireless upgrader box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment