Acer Aspire 4720 Series WIndows 7 Driver

|


I have been using my Acer Aspire 4720 series for over five (5) years from now since I bought it but the default Operating System is Windows Vista and have been installing and uninstalling my lappy with Windows 7 but I end up going back to Windows XP due to lack of windows 7 drivers support by Acer manufacturer. I  rather choose Windows XP than Vista because its more faster in doing my works, what I don't like about Vista plugged to this laptop because it slower the PC and too much RAM consumption and very heavy on booting, loading and doing the processing.


Just few months I did install Windows 7 again though the drivers are not fully completed configured I have to be patience using it. Today I tried searching for updates from Acer Europe and here I found the updates for Windows 7 Ultimate full drivers on their website. Hopefully this will help you guys out there who is searching for Aspire 4720 series Windows 7 drivers, actually there is two Acer Europe site that gives me different links the other is the older site and the other is the newly updated.


Here is the link for Acer Aspire 4720 series updated drivers, enjoy !

0 comments:

Post a Comment