Nikon D5100 Personal Review

|

For a couple of months ago, I've been thingking about what DSLR to buy and after a lot of research I have decided to buy a Nikon D5100.


"Image quality is definitely the D5100's trump card. It offers effectively the same image quality as the higher-end D7000, at a lower cost." - http://dpreview.com

Just a recap of D5100 vs. D7000 you can check this link I have found photographers review on the forum if you wish to have more information for a newbie aspiring shooters.


I compared it to some canon models which have same price range but the winner is D5100. I'm a total newbie in photography but would love to learn.


I bought it from Philippines because Nikon products is cheaper there than here in KSA. Imagine, I saved almost 6,000 Php! at least..


At first I was thingking of buying D3100 coz its cheaper but D5100 is far better in image quality and etc. plus I love its flip-out screen because as they said more angle more beauty :). Its better to add some amount just to be happy with the purchase and not regret after.

So below is a sample photo captures of my new buddy :). Taken with its basic kit lens 18-55mm. These pictures are re-sized, so that might have an effect in its image quality. Here they are (Just click each photo to enlarge)...








Via http://hijabcraze.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Laura Grenier said...

Good reading yyour post

Post a Comment