How to Remove Ads from Windows Live Messenger 2011

|

Every time I installed Windows Live Messenger, I’m sure will remove the ads which will displaying at the bottom of Windows Live Messenger. This time, I gonna be remove the ads again after update my old version of Windows Live Messenger to Windows Live Messenger 2011.

I was thinking that if there is no ads appearing in Windows Live Messenger in future version, I believe that many people will clap their hands, I think this is impossible will going to happen. Haha! Anyway, for those people want to remove the Windows Live Messenger 2011 ads, there are two ways that you can do that.

(1) Remove ads without touching your registry or install any other software
1. Exit Windows Live Messenger 2011.
2. Run Notepad (Run as Administrator if you are using Windows Vista or 7)
3. Browse to this location C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc and select All files (*.*)
4. Open Hosts file and input the following

0 comments:

Post a Comment