SWISS ARMY USB FLASH DRIVE LASER POCKETKNIFE!

|
VICTORINOX SWISS ARMY 4GB USB DRIVE LASER LIGHT POCKET KNIFE REVIEW!



This is a review of the Swiss Army Victorinox Flash Laser 4GB Pocket Knife.

I'll start off by saying that I am a computer geek and tech freak. I love gadgets and tools just like any guy out there. So when I saw this ad for the NEW Swiss Army multi-tool Pocketknife, I knew I had to have one.

I practically drooled on the magazine.


Now, I already own a Swiss Army Pocket Knife. I've had one for about 10 years. I don't know how any guy can live without one.

The knife I had was the classic stainless steel pocket knife that had a blade, scissors and nail file. I found it very useful and very practical.

I carried it on my keychain as shown in the picture. But I also carried around a USB Flash Drive. For me, this was a MUST! You never know when you're going to need a portable memory device. And believe me, I've found it extremely useful.

Just dropping images on it and taking it to the photo center is quick and painless. I put text files on it, my eBook is backed up on there. I love it and would never part with it...

Until now!

This brand new line of Swiss Army Pocket Knives combines everything I carry into one awesome tool. The Swiss Army Laser Flash is the ultimate knife for me.

This New Flash Laser Knife has the standard features and tools that most Swiss Army knives carry, along with a Laser Pointer, and a built in (and removable) USB thumb drive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment